* Product Name: Nicotine Salt
* Brand Name: Xi’an Taima
* Purity: ≥99.50%
* Nicotine (Potentiometric Titration): 32.20%
* Appearance: White Solid
* Insoluble Impurities: ≤0.5% (Qualified)
* Decomposition Temperature: 180℃-220℃ (Qualified)
* Melting Point: 90℃≥X≥60℃ (Qualified)
What is Nicotine Salt?
Nicotine Salt is the form of nicotine found in tobacco leaves. Unlike the nicotine ordinarily used in e-juice, these salts aren’t just nicotine; they’re compounds containing nicotine and another organic components. This could be in combination with one or more of the other chemicals in tobacco leaves, but the result is the same – a more stable molecule is formed.
The form of nicotine ordinarily used in e-liquid is called “freebase” nicotine. This is nicotine not bonded to anything else, and is generally considered preferable for vaping and other purposes because it’s a more “volatile” (i.e. easily vaporized) form of nicotine.
In fact, the tobacco industry went to considerable effort to increase how much nicotine is in a cigarette. A major contributing factors to the success of Marlboro cigarettes, because Philip Morris was the pioneer of this successful approach.
Benefits of Nicotine Salt
Taking a step away from the science of nicotine salt e-juice, what does this all mean for you as a user? Why should you try nicotine salts rather than just sticking to ordinary freebase nicotine juice?
- You’ll get more nicotine, more quickly:In general, nicotine salts formed using a suitable acid and paired with the right sort of device seem to get nicotine to your blood more quickly.
- You can use higher-nicotine juices:You don’t need to consume 10 mL of e-juice per day if you can have a 60 mg/ml e-juice instead of a 6 mg/mL one.
- Nicotine salt e-juice has a longer shelf-life:Nicotine salts are more stable than freebase nicotine, which means that nicotine salt e-juice will last longer in storage without the nicotine degrading.
- You don’t need a powerful device:Nicotine salt e-liquids are more efficient at getting you nicotine, so you don’t need to compensate with a 150 W box mod – a simple, tiny device can be just as satisfied.